Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2015

How to Make Kombucha With Green Tea and Black Tea

How to Make Kombucha With Green Tea and Black Tea

When my son first told me he was brewing a batch of kombucha, my first reaction was to respond with bless you or gesundheit. But then he explained to me that kombucha is a fermented, naturally effervescent, sweetened tea that can be flavored with a variety of natural ingredients. I tried his ginger kombucha, blueberry-chamomile kombucha and honey kombucha and have been a thoroughgoing fan of kombucha ever since.

Regarding the Claimed Health Benefits of Kombucha

I enjoy kombucha simply because I like how it tastes. I love the natural fizziness and the strong flavors my son infuses into his batches. Many people tout what they see as health benefits to drinking kombucha, and those benefits, or at least some of them, may be real. The evidence for most of these claims is anecdotal, but so are the claims that there are no health benefits. No clinical trials have been performed, so no categorical statements can be made by either side. If brewed properly, in clean conditions, kombucha can be a safe, delicious beverage that replaces soft drinks, energy drinks and even alcoholic beverages. In that sense, kombucha is a healthy choice, in my opinion.

See More :  http://hubpages.com/food/How-to-Make-Kombucha-With-Green-Tea-and-Black-Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment